Friday, March 1, 2013

January & February Totals


I stepped up my game in February, logging 57% more hours than January, even in the shorter month. I actually only had three complete rest days.
February was definitely the most volume of exercise I've ever done in a month (withstanding one grueling month in July of 1996), but it pales in comparison to others training for HIM and IM.

Normally I can only squeeze in a 30 - 45 minute workout during the week and not too much more on the weekend. Of course, that is pure workout time, so running warm-ups, travel to the pool, etc, are real time factors that don't make into the totals.

I've been trying to improve my biking and swimming, so running has taken backseat.  However, some of my rides were at a more social pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment