Thursday, January 9, 2014

2013 Annual Totals


I haven't updated this in awhile, but frankly I haven't done much.  I took some time off from running or biking in November to heal my Achilles, but it still isn't 100%. I tried to do other activity in the meantime, like weight lifting, but I enjoy the cardio more. With kinesio tape, I can run at least 3 miles without any pain, and I'm not sure if I have the free time to do the long distance stuff, so I'm not too worried about it.

2013 Totals
Swim: 43 hours, 109,000 yards
Bike: 106 hours, 1504 miles
Run: 72 hours, 360 miles
Other: 4 hours


Thomas Gerlach, a pro whose blog I follow posted his totals. I'm about 25% of the training time and about 15% of the distance (I'm slower!). Given that I have a day job and two kids, I'm pretty happy with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment