Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 Goals

2012 was the year that I got off the couch. 2013 will be the year I make some accomplishments. My primary goal is my first triathlon which is in 17 weeks
.
Serious About
  • January 12 - ABB Chevron 5K (registered)
  • February 2 - Steps for Students (will be pushing a stroller)
  • My first 10k - either Rodeo Run (Feb 23) or Bayou City Classic (Mar 9)
  • NEW!! Mar 17th - C Different Super Sprint (my first tri!)
  • May 4th - Woodlands Sprint Triathlon (twice the distance!)
Future Considerations
  • July - Jeff & Brede's Intergalatic Triathlon
  • Early August - Bridgeland Triathlon
  • Late September - Memorial Hermann Houston Triathlon - Perhaps the Olympic distance?
  • NEW! or... September 23 - 5150 Galveston (an Olympic) or the Lone Star Sprint)
  • Late October - Great Pumpkin Fun Run - This time in costume!?
  • Thanksgiving Day - Turkey Trot - This time the 10k?

Updated (January 18th)

No comments:

Post a Comment